Siddharth Village Eco & Tribal tourism, provides you with the advantage of seeing Orissa and its tribals with a group of people who have been with them for 20 years – US. We recognize the intricacies of their lives and are glad to see you benefit from our rich experience.
Who we are & what we believe
Founded in 1986 & established in different parts of India , Siddharth Villages have been working towards global neighbourhood, ecological balance & individual & community empowerment through AIRCoD & it’s sister organizations. People from different countries & various states of India , have been visiting Siddharth Villages for iindividual, orgnisation & community development / transformation trainings. Our work with the tribal people of Orissa has led to the formation of a network of 2,00,000 tribal people.
Why is Eco-tourism different with us:
Unlike other tourist agencies, who only organise eco-tours, we live for Eco-balance & promoting inter -cultural exchange.
- You will EXPERIENCE complete eco-friendly living.
- You will be learning the art of eco-balance from the age-old workshippers of nature – the tribal people.
- You will be exposed to the intricacies of local ecology & tribal culture which will make your travel, an experience of a life time & your contribution to the local people & local economy is enormous when you travel with us because 35% of profit will support the tribal women’s network – ONS (Orissa Nari Samaj)
What we do:
- Practicing & Advocating Eco-Farming; promoting indigenous culture & medicine
- Trainings for network of tribal people
- Contribute to conflict transformation in SAARC countries (……. More)
- Host SOHAM & VIPASSANA meditation course (…….. More)
And of course, we organize eco-tours for you.
Contact us, if you’d like some help with your eco-tour planning.